|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2019-01-22||
1. She can eat whatever she likes and she never ________ (get) fat.
2. “Why did you leave that position?” “I________ (offer) a better position at IBM.”
3. Look at those black clouds. I think there ________ (be) a storm.
4. Losing weight now is difficult, but you ________ (feel) better in the long run if you lose it.
5. It was now six and he was tired because he ________ (work) since dawn.
M: Have you heard (1)________ news about the City Zoo, Linda?
W: What was it?
M: An elephant keeper was (2)________ (bad) hurt by a big elephant in the zoo when he (3)________ (give) it some food. Now he’s still in hospital. It is said (4)________ all the wild animals will (5)________ (move) back to the forest soon.
W: Really? But the kids will never have the chance (6)________ (see) wild animals again. What do (7)________ think of it, Fred?
M: It is good news for the animals, (8)________ you ask me. They are going back home, aren’t they? What I’m (9)________ (worry) about is that the zoo may not be able to attract (10)________ (visit) without wild animals. I’m afraid it will close down soon after that.
W: I hope not.
1. gets 2. was offered 3. is going to be 4. will feel 5. had worked
1. the。这里是特指关于the City Zoo的新闻。
2. badly。副词badly作状语修饰was hurt。
3. was giving。根据语境，应该用过去进行时态。
5. be moved。由上文可知用被动语态。
6. to see。不定式作定语，修饰前面的chance。
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|